If you cant arrange a trip to Paris for this years Bastille Day celebration, Weve got a nice alternative plan for your celebration.
How about a short trip over to Mattisons Forty One for their special Bastille Day menu? Chef Paul Mattison and his culinary staff are planning a fantastic tribute to this French holiday.
Beginning on Monday July 11th and running through Sunday July 17th you can indulge in some classic French dishes. Heres whats on the menu for you:
- Asparagus poached egg, shaved Parmesan, extra virgin olive oil, Mote Marine caviar
- Vichyssoise a potato-and-leek light creamy soup with chives
- Châteaubriand, Parmesan stuffed tomatoes, smoked wild mushrooms, haricot vert, port wine demi
- Poached Salmon rosemary-honey glaze, sweet potato streusel, citrus beurre blanc
- Plate of French Cheese-Baguette and Salad Plate
- Crème Brulée Tahitian vanilla bean custard finished with a caramelized sugar crust
- Gateau au Chocolat
The cost is $38.00 PP (plus tax & gratuity). You can add flights of wine for an additional $15.00.
If a trip across the pond is out of the question, Mattisons Forty One gives you a great way to celebrate without leaving sunny Sarasota.
For additional details or to make a reservation call 941-921-3400.
MATTISON’S FORTY ONE
7275 South Tamaimi Trail
Sarasota, Florida 34231